Applications for 2015
Artist applications for 2015 will be accepted online at this website starting on January 5, 2015. We have some exciting featured artists for 2015 that we will be announcing soon. Please visit us again in the new year!
The 2015 application deadline will be March 6, 2015.
2014 Thank you!
Hearty thanks to all of the artists, volunteers, vendors and visitors who turned out for the 2014 Arts Festival. We hope to see you all again in 2015!
Application for the 2015 festival will be accepted starting in early January. The festival day in 2015 will be Saturday, June 6.
Awards for 2014
We are pleased to offer a Best of Show award of $400, plus three merit awards of $200 each, made possible by a grant from the Harlan Boss Foundation for the Arts.
Brenna Klassen-Glanzer was Best of Show. Bud Bullivant, Emily Koehler and Ernest Miller were Merit award winners.
Festival Day: Saturday, June 6, 2015
- Along Como Ave. (Carter Ave. to Luther Pl.) St. Paul
- 10 am to 5 pm
- Click Here for Directions
Now in its 45th year, the Saint Anthony Park Arts Festival brings together artists, musicians, art lovers, families and a supportive community.
- Features 72 artists
- Benefits the historic St. Anthony Park Branch of the St. Paul Public Library
- Engages kids with activities such as the art booth and throwing their own pot.
- Has a used book sale, a plant sale, good food and great music
- Supports summer reading and activity programs, keeping children engaged in reading throughout the summer.
2014 Arts Festival Schedule
10:00 a.m. Festival Opens
- 72 Artists
- Create a book mark with book artist Regula Russelle
- Children’s art activity
- Children’s weaving activity
- Gnome Hunt
- Make-a-pot pottery wheel
- Used book sale, in the library, 10:00 - 3:30
- Plant Sale
- Scout Adventure Bridge and Tower
- Urban Tennis
- Transition Town, with Give-a-Rip upcycling
- Water Wars
- Henna Body Art
- Community organizations
- Eight food vendors and four restaurants
5:00 p.m. Festival Closes
- 9:30 Center for Irish Music Advanced Youth Ensemble
- 10:30 Ladyslipper Baroque Ensemble
- 11:30 Richard Griffith and Phillip Rukavina
- 12:30 Minnesota Mandolin Orchestra
- 1:00 Light of the Moon (Milton Square)
- 1:20 Drumheart
- 2:00 Becky Kapell
- 3:00 Chuck Solberg, blues and jazz
- 4:00 Sherry Minnick
We are proud to have as our Featured Artists for 2014:
Dan and Lee Ross, Sculpture
Leo and Dina Lisovskis, Jewelry
Profile from the Sogn Valley Fair
Regula Russelle, History of the Atmosphere
Regula Russelle, Book Arts
Support Our Main Sponsors: