Applications for the 2018 Arts Festival are now closed. Thank you to all of the artists who applied - it's going to be a great show!
The festival is a well organized celebration of art & artists. Participating artists appreciate easy curbside loading, nearby parking and a positive, friendly atmosphere.
We are very pleased to offer cash awards made possible by the Harlan Boss Foundation for the Arts.
- Jury fee: $20
- Booth fee (if accepted): $130
- 12' by 12' spaces
- Regional advertising and promotion
- Easy access set up
- Booth sitters if you need a short break
- An artists' meal after the show
- January 2, 2018 - Artist applications accepted
- March 2, 2018 - Artist applications due
- March 12, 2018 - Artist acceptances sent out
- March 28, 2018 - Booth fee payments due
- June 2, 2018 - Festival day!
The application process page outlines how to apply and the jury procedure. More information is also available in the Artist FAQ. Our mission statement gives some background on the fair and it's relationship to the Library Association.