Thank you for your interest. Applications for the 2017 Arts Festival are now closed.
The festival is a well organized, volunteer run celebration of art & artists. Participating artists appreciate easy curbside loading, nearby parking and a positive, friendly atmosphere.
We are very pleased to offer cash awards made possible by the Harlan Boss Foundation for the Arts.
- Jury fee: $20
- Booth fee (if accepted): $130
- 12' by 12' space
- Regional advertising and promotion
- Easy access set up, with volunteers available to help
- Booth sitters if you need a short break
- An artist's meal afterwards
- January 2, 2017 - Artist applications accepted
- March 3, 2017 - Artist applications due
- June 3, 2017 - Festival day!
The application process page outlines how to apply and the jury procedure. More information is also available in the Artist FAQ. Our mission statement gives some background on the fair and it's relationship to the Library Association.